GLIDECAM HD 4000
"Smooth movement, every time, everywhere."
The wedding industry popularized this nifty equipment, the floating camera. The Glidecam HD 4000 performs! Easy to setup compared to the other camera stabilizers (but you need to practice before using it though). Run, Jump or ride a jeepney, the glidecam provides you with the anti-shaky-indie-feel-look that gives your video a much needed professional touch.
Oh, we got the top of the line Glidecam HD 4000 so that it could carry cameras up to 4-10 pounds!
Glidecam 4000 HD with Caretaker (Php 3,000)
Glidecam 4000 HD with Operator (Php 5,000)
- Designed for compact and full size cameras weighing from 4 to 10 pounds.
- X,Y Head Dimensions: 8.75" x 5" x 1”
- Base Platform Dimensions: shortest—13.75” x 4.75” Longest—18.25” x 4.75”
- Central Support Post: 1" diameter
- 20" tall in shortest mode
- 28" tall in longest mode
- Weight: 3.3 pounds without Counter Weight Plates.
- Each Custom Counter Weight Plate averages .272 pounds.
- The Glidecam HD-4000 includes 12 custom Counter Weight Plates.
- 12 Counter Weight Plates = 3.264 pounds
- Camera Mounting Plate has 1/4" & 3/8” mounting holes
- Base Platform has 1/4" mounting hole for optional LCD Monitor attachment.
How to Setup the Glidecam